All of us who lead and manage people face critical issues that, if not handled properly,
can derail our success. If you are like most managers we talk with, there are few
places to go to get help in such circumstances. That is where the myManageMentor
application comes in!
It allows you to empower yourself with expertise in a completely safe and secure
environment and get help on those critical issues in five different ways:
1. Your Trusted 10 – a social network of professionals with a purpose – to serve
as a business support group by giving sound advice to their group members; at others,
they may seek advice from the group
2. Mentorisms – use as a daily thought-starter to sharpen your thinking and watch
yourself grow as a leader
3. Mentorium – a free site to find ideas on how to approach some of the most frequent
management issues you will face
4. Web site tools – powerful tools that will help you know not just what to do, but
how to perform critical leadership functions – and do them right the first time.
Invest in yourself – well-priced tools for leadership and management that will give
you a competitive edge.
5. In person services – whether it is getting help on improving a PowerPoint presentation,
drafting a crucial letter or proposal, or creating a spreadsheet that will drive
a critical decision, you will have access to professionals who can make the good
work you do become great.